Monday 1 December 2008

On the first day of Christmas...


As it's the 1st of December, I thought I'd kick start it with inspiration for Christmas cards! This one seemed to be one of my most loved cards last year, although its just so simple. It is a black square card blank made from textured Bazzill card, with thick lime green organza ribbon tied into a present design on the front (make a slit in the spine to thread the ribbon on the left). I made the tag by hand and rounded the corners, and added a Blonde Moments Christmas stamp design in black ink to the centre. Voila! I could make this as my card this year as its so simple, but I have lots of others to use up so I won't.
I had a day of wedding invitation-making on Saturday with my girly friends, it was great fun. Photos are to follow!

No comments: