Tuesday 28 September 2010

Just 7 days left to book your place...

Don't miss your chance to join me on Saturday 16th October 2010 for a full day of Christmas papercrafting including cardmaking, scrapbooking, gift bags, boxes and more! We will be making these projects using lovely Stampin' Up! materials. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the day.

Details of this exciting event:

Location: Gidea Park, Essex
Time: 11-4 PM
Price: £30 per person
Learn new craft skills with like minded friends (no experience necessary)
Enter the raffle to win exciting craft prizes!

All supplies are included to make your Christmas papercraft projects to take home, as well as refreshments during the day. Please note that lunch is not included but can be purchased locally or brought with you.

Places are still available and bookings close on 3rd October 2010 to make sure that I can order enough supplies for each person. You can secure your place with a deposit of £10. If you are interested in attending my next class let me know and make a note of it in your diary - it will be held on Saturday 13th November 2010.

Email me to book your place today!


No comments: