Monday 27 September 2010

Christmas Gift Bags

I'm seeing Christmas craft inspiration everywhere and it is really getting me in the mood for Christmas preparations! I'm going to be making some more gift bags like this one from last year I think...


This was a simple brown gift bag from Paperchase, stamped with some simple Christmas stamps in Chocolate Chip and Real Red ink pads from Stampin' Up!. To create the centre I've inked the edges of a square of Whisper White card, and then punched the flower petals using the Oval Punch. I layered the six petals together and then completed the centre by stamping a circle Christmas Joy design in Chocolate Chip ink, and punching it out in a circle. I attached it using 3D foam pads for a little dimension. I love this brown stitched ribbon, it's so thick its perfect for things like this. So quick and easy to make, I'll definitely be creating more!

No comments: