Sunday 19 December 2010

Stampin' Up! gift vouchers

Are you ready for the big day yet?! Me neither! I've finished my shopping now but have a LOT of wrapping to do! I've been busy making these lovely gift vouchers for my customers... do you want one too?

They are vouchers to spend in the beautiful Stampin' Up! catalogue available in any denomination, and also vouchers for my craft classes - a gift experience I know many of you love!
I've decorated a pretty pouch for the gift vouchers too to make them a little more exciting. It's not too late to order gift vouchers from me, they can be emailed (without the pretty pouch i'm afraid!) but great gifts to order if you still have some shopping to do.

I still have so much to share with you but the combination of being ill and lots of snow has sent me a bit off edge! I still have my Christmas Craft Day to share with you and also last week's canvas decorating class now too, I will catch up with those posts over the holidays. But for now, some last minute inspiration for those of you still to make Christmas cards - I have one special one to make.

These are made using the Christmas Jingle kit, a really gorgeous kit of lovely festive colours but with a modern twist. A definite must have for those of you who get ahead early for next year - this kit is in the catalogue again so will be available until next September!



This is one of my favourite sentiments in the kit, this and another family saying. I'll share more with you and if you've already made your Christmas cards, you can adapt the other Simply Scrappin' kits for another theme.
I hope you get your shopping all finished soon!

No comments: