Wednesday 8 December 2010

Here is one of many Christmas cards I have made this year from the 'Christmas Jingle' kit from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. It uses the die cut stickers arranged in a square, with the middle of two of them raised with a foam pad. You can see that one has gone slightly on the wonk in this photo - I'll be adjusting that before I send it out! Then its some simple Old Olive ribbon from the catalogue and that's done. I'll be sharing lots more from my Christmas craft day - I didn't share photos of the day in the end did I? We had a great day, 11 of us making lots of festive items. I'll share more another day - my canvas making class is coming up this Saturday too!
Don't forget you still have time to ask for Stampin' Up! goodies for Christmas with my Christmas Wish List, or choose Craft Class Gift Vouchers or Stampin' Up! Catalogue Vouchers - see here

No comments: