Tuesday 22 February 2011

**March Class Details - Sat 26th March**

** Just six days left to order FREE Sale-a-bration stamp sets**

Hi everyone,

Here's another example of a card made using the lovely FREE Sweet Summer stamp set which I got from the Sale-a-bration offer - I can't stop using it! I've got plenty more examples to show you from the free sets but I can't get good enough lighting to photograph them.

So...Did you know... you have just SIX DAYS left to choose from the four free stamp sets available during the Sale-a-bration offer? That's right - choose one of these four stamp sets below absolutely free! I promise, you won't be disappointed - they have been hugely popular and lots of customers have said this year's free sets are the best yet. Got a set already? Are you SURE you don't want another of your favourites before they disappear?


I have three out of the four sets and am seriously considering whether I **need** to earn myself the last set before it's gone for good. Want to know how?

AS A CUSTOMER - Spend £45 and choose a FREE stamp set of your choice. There is no limit on how many sets you can get - spend £90 and you choose TWO free sets, spend £135 you choose THREE free sets and so on. Simply call me or email me your order and I can get it ordered straight away for you. Payment can be made by bank transfer, Paypal, Visa or Mastercard.

Sale-A-Bration finishes on 28th February and that means you will no longer be able to get the above four stamp sets.

They are LIMITED EDITION stamps and WILL NOT be available to purchase EVER!! So, if you want them, you've got six days left to get your hands on them!

March Craft Class - 26th March

We had great fun at our last craft class and as so many have you have enquired when my next one is - you can now book your places! We scrapbooked in one class and we made lots of cards in the other and I know lots of you are desperate for the next one - as this is appropriate for Mother's Day I've reserved the centre in Gidea Park as I expect a good turn out so the details are...

Mother's Day (ish) class

Saturday 26th March

Gidea Park, 11-2pm

£15 per person

Trio of papercraft items including a card

(All items will be suitable for Mother's Day if you wish, but do not have to be)

As we have the centre reserved there is plenty of room so invite your friends and family along if you think they might be interested! Book here today using the paypal button on the right or you can email me to reserve your place today and pay me by internet transfer (preferable), cheque or cash. If you'd like to book multiple places you can do so on the paypal link.


So what else has been happening?

I've had all sorts going on with my birthday and getting engaged, and then I've been busy, busy, busy with SU! I took my first Stampin' Up! party recently where I demonstrated techniques and the guests got to make a card each. My sister earnt herself a TON of free stampin up goodies as she was the host - and if the total orders came to £150 or more you can choose a free hostess gift from the catalogue and also spend £15 on more free goodies! She and her guests earnt even more freebies this time round as she held her party during the Sale-a-bration period so each order over £45 chose a free stamp set too! If you'd like to know how you can earn free Stampin' Up! goodies as a party host look at the 'Host A Craft Party' tab at the top.

What's in the pipeline? A new ribbon share and a stampers club where you can spread the cost of your 'wish list' - interested? I'll let you know more or drop me an email!

Bye for now x

No comments: