Sunday 27 February 2011

Pumpkin Pie card idea

So tomorrow (Monday) is your very last day to order your free stamp sets from the Sale-a-bration offer - have you got yours yet? Last chance to see the details of the offer here!
I have **loved** this offer and have been lucky enough to get three of the four stamp sets free, and my sister has the fourth so I have access to them all. This is a card that I recently demo'd at a Stampin' Up party my sister hosted - it's using Pumpkin Pie which is such a fun colour. I stamped the Sweet Summer stamps in Old Olive green and Chocolate Chip brown, and then coloured the flower with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron marker pens, great for giving the stamps different colours inside. I've also used a strip of patterned paper from the free hostess gift section of the catalogue - 6x6 is great size patterned papers for cardmaking. Just a quick button in the centre of the flower really makes it pop. The greeting is taken from one of the other free sets - 'So Happy For You' set of greetings.
That's all for today - be back soon!

No comments: