Monday 23 May 2011

Want to earn yourself a FREE stamp set?

You can win yourself a FREE stamp set every week throughout May (I'm clearly behind on announcing this but I've only just realised this offer is on - sorry!) - simply answer a question here on the Stampin' Up! website and you can be in with a chance of winning.


Happy birthday to my friend Lauren today! It is her 30th birthday so I made this lovely card of soft colours using the Party This Way stamp set. The colour scheme here is Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink and Elegant Eggplant colour scheme. I love stamping these candles at different angles to hide anything out of line! I am also in love with these satin ribbons. Full stop. I want them in every colour!

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
The cards are very sweet, nice and beautiful,

Uhooi.blogspot.com