Thursday 16 June 2011

Saturday's preparations

I have my next craft classes coming up on Saturday - and this time I'm using the Vintage Springtime kit - isn't it gorgeous? Sadly this photo is really quite poor in quality - taking photographs at night just doesn't seem to ever work well as this looks lovely in real life but not very bright or pretty in this darkness. It is -honestly!

I was originally using Sweet and Sour papers for this class but there was a bit of a mix up with my order so I changed at the last minute to this kit. I was actually quite pleased as it meant I finally got to play with my vintage papers, giant buttons and goegous seam binding from the new catalogue! I'm hoping to do a 'class at home' kit for this scrapbook double layout and also for a card kit so keep checking back for that!


I just love this kit!

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very sweet, cute and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com