Wednesday 24 August 2011

More cupcake birthdays

Wow - I didn't realise it had been so long since I've updated! Here's another birthday card I made for my lovely friend who has turned 30 - this was one that Monica Gale made a long time ago and I'd been waiting forever to make it - it only took me a year haha.

I love this beautiful colour scheme - I always seem to enjoy using Chocolate Chip in all of my cards. It's made using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set, with the scalloped edge border punch, using also Certainly Celery and Pretty In Pink colours. So cute! I'd love to make some more of these cards all in different colours.

Don't forget there's not that many weeks left to book onto my Christmas Craft Day - it might be the only one I get to arrange for this year so don't wait until I'm full - that would be sad. Details are here








No comments: