Monday 1 August 2011

FREE gift - bag, ribbon and embellishments!


Ooh we've just received the details of this month's offer from Stampin' Up and it's a great one! You get a FREE "exclusively-designed cosmetic bag, along with Rich Razzleberry 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, and a 24-piece Clip Assortment" with every order of £75 or more!

This doesn't happen very often and I've been waiting for a week or so before I place my next order to see what this month's offer was - and it was worth it! You can click on the photo for details.



Email me today with what you want to order from either the main Stampin' Up! catalogue or the mini catalogue (you can browse these with the links to the right of my blog and also find my email address there) and I'll place your order so that you can have this gift on its way to you as soon as possible! (You can join with a friend and place a joint order as along as it reaches £75, you will get one free bag and the contents).



I'm putting in my order tonight!

No comments: