Friday 2 September 2011

Big Bold Birthday is retiring! Just £16.17 now...

This is one of my all time favourite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! I'm very sad to see it retire from the catalogue - but that does mean you can now get it at 40% discount - just
£16.17! This is only available while the stocks last though so if you really want this, contact me to order it today as it will probably sell out quite fast!


See my post click here for full details on the Stampin' Up! retirement list and how to order. It's such a versatile stamp set too. At least that does mean there is plenty of space in the new catalogue coming at the end of the month for new products - I have seen the new catalogue as demonstrators, we get the privilige of seeing it a month before customers, and oh my goodness - there are some lovely new stamp sets, gorgeous papers in there and a range of new ribbons coming too! My favourite.


If you would like to order a copy of the catalogue to be posted to you, I can post them out as soon as they arrive with me - see my link to the right of this blog to order yours today. I will share it online on October 1st - that is the day you can begin placing your orders.


Jenny x




No comments: