Friday 30 September 2011

Christmas craft class was lots of fun

My Christmas craft class was lots of fun when I held it a couple of weeks ago, here is the projects that we made...

One large gift box, two small ones, four full sizes cards and two mini cards. Aren't they cute? I love the small square cards so much that I'm thinking of making that size for my own cards this year. Yes it's that time coming soon!

If you mised the class and would like to join us again, I am holding a class for Rainham Library in December - Saturday 3rd - get in touch with me if you would like more details.


Here's some of the group taking a look at my second hand craft sale that I added - I have so much stuff to get rid of at bargain prices as I'm having a clear out! If you are interested, let me know. I especially have a TON of patterned papers!

It's a lovely and comfortable venue that we use - carpeted and warm, the most important things - with nice toilets and kitchen! Plenty of space for us all, and it's always a giggle who had done something wrong or missed the last instructions. The most important thing is that we all go home with finished items at the end and have had a good time.


A mum and daughter hard at work...


Our kit let us loose using patterned papers, ornament stamps and inks, matching punches, border punches, ribbon - the list goes on. Everyone loves getting to experiment with different tools each time.


Some people have their own tools, others share, and it's always a different mix of people each time which is nice.


We even got a husband joining in at the end - to help his wife finish quicker apparently, personally I think the lure of the wonderful Stampin' Up! tools was finally getting to him...


Thanks for coming everyone! Come back tomorrow for the launch of the brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue... are you ready for it?? REALLY ready? There's some fantastic new goodies in it - get your Christmas wish lists ready for your loved ones....

No comments: