Friday 25 September 2009

Black is back...

These are a couple of cards that I made a year or two ago for a magazine project, I really love how the bright green contrasts against the harsh black. Certainly not colours that I would have thought of putting together instinctively, but I think it really works. The year that I made them, I think this ribbon bow present card proved to be the most popular one that my friends had seen.
Maybe I will make them the same but in all different colours this year - that would look quite spectacular to have a whole collection I think.
I am due to be making some more pretty cupcakes this weekend, chocolate ones loaded with chocolate icing and marshmallows - if they are successful, I will post for you to share!

I have a couple of new baby boy cards to make soon, I haven't done any like that for a while but it needs to be personalised. Any ideas, anyone?

No comments: