Monday 28 September 2009

Time for celebration...

Did I tell you, it's time to celebrate? I'm taking part in a Stampin' Up! challenge! Oh no, I did tell you that. I didn't tell you who the third talented crafter is though did I?It's Suzanne Torr (http://fruitysuet.blogspot.com/) and I am sure most of you will know her already as she is very talented, and has been on the crafting scene for a number of years. The three of us will be taking part in the blog hopping challenge on Wednesday evening (explained below). Now that's a reason to celebrate! And I would like to point out at this moment, that yes I did, in fact, make these chocolate cupcakes - and although they look like they have been brought straight from the supermarket bakery, that is actually the very useful plastic container that our croissants came in! Honestly. I kid you not.

As much as I would love to tell you that I made these cupcakes this evening especially to celebrate that I am taking part in the Stampin' Up! blog event, I might by lying. Although I am that excited it may well have been true! I did make some cakes, however, to take to my friends when we visited them Sunday, to celebrate the arrival of their first little baby boy.
We took along this card creation (the grey splodge is for privacy, not my strange style!) - when I am crafting for something very specific and under a time restraint I find it so much harder - let's hope that doesn't happen Wednesday evening eh! A little bit of basic stamping to get me in the mood for Wednesday's festivities...

2 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

Mmmm chocolate cupcakes they're just the thing to celebrate with.

Tracey said...

congraulations on blog hop.

Ohh those chocolate cup cakes look devine and your card is stunning