Wednesday 30 September 2009

A game of patience...

So the box has arrived but I am not allowed to open it!! The parcel is wrapped in some lovely brown paper with Stampin’ Up! images stamped onto it, and a lovely decorated tag. Hmmm... self-control is a difficult thing...

I can’t wait to see what goodies we have to play with and to share them with you later. No pressure on us though to create something good with you all checking in, eh! This is somehow very different to magazine deadline pressure – this is real life action, so I hope we do the products justice.

In the mean time, maybe I’ll share something else instead! To get me in the mood, I’ve been looking back at my old card designs, and some of those that I’ve used stamping on. Festive again, but I know so many of you will be organised crafters and working on those already – I wish I were!

2 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

Such self control, I don't think I could leave the parcel unwrapped, Not long now ....

Jo said...

Ooooh go on, you know you want to . . . . . . (santa isnt watching!)