Sunday 11 April 2010

Textures and inking


This card is a quite a simple one to make, it's from a set made using products Craftwork Cards. I love quality materials and if you do too, it's worth checking out their range - the card is textured and a lovely thickness and I teamed this with some patterned paper (I've forgotten the brand), some inking, some diamontes and a Craftwork Cards sentiment with staples. Simple but effective.
I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!
Is there anyone in my area who would like some free card material remnants? I have lots of random bits which I need to get rid of, but its all half used stickers, opened packets of embellishments and general random papers and other bits. Nothing too fancy and nothing sellable, but if you have a craft group or do crafts at a local school or something similar, and are in my area to collect, let me know. You can contact me with your email address if you want to know the area in which I live too.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I just love this backing paper. I've never used staples but they offer a simple way to attach the greeting. I guess if you have more time you could try stitching too perhaps. Again something I've never tried on cards, but one of those things I'll get around to one time ! Thanks for the inspiration.