Monday 29 March 2010

It's very blue...

... I was told. That's because I was asked for a pale blue anniversary card, to mark 35 years as you can't buy them in the shops. What do people do who don't make cards? They just suffer something inadequate for their needs I suppose. I don't envy people buying cards, I haven't brought many cards for years but I do remember never quite being able to find something exactly suitable. If I liked the design, I didn' t like the words, or vice versa.

Ironically, I make all of my cards blank however, at least I know i'm happy with the design!

I've used Stampin' Up blue card, 'Love You Much' stamp set, 'Polka Dot' background stamp, brown ink and SU ribbon. I do love the Ikea mini easel stands for photographing cards!

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

WOW !! These are gorgeous Jenny. I love what you do with this set. xx