Thursday 22 July 2010

Rich Razzleberry Mania

So after we had a blast at my scrapbook class on Saturday, I realised I forgot to share with you the quick five minute card we made at the end. Well, it was five minutes for me, but I promise you not much longer even for the newbies, and it was made with the scraps we had left from our mini book. What do you think? I love making cards from leftovers.

I didn't have the Rich Razzleberry stamp pad to hand so used a more purple colour, which actually looks quite good surprisingly! We stamped an image from the 'Say It With Scallops' set of stamps onto white card, raised that onto some of our patterned paper scrap squares and layered that using dimensional pads again, onto another scrap strip of paper. A touch of ribbon, a button and some perfectly rounded corners and the ladies loved making the cards!

Talking of the scrapping class, I have one leftover kit if anyone would like it - £10 including P&P - the first one to email me (address to the right) can have it. You get two sheets of the Rich Razzleberry card, 12 sheets (6x6in. size) of the different cottage patterned papers, some Rich Razzleberry spotted ribbon and a whole pot of buttons, all to yourself!

If you this kit to have a go at making a mini scrapbook like ours here, let me know. I have my cardmaking class tonight so I will be back to show you soon the lovely ladies creations!

Don't forget my special introductory 10% discount on orders from the Stampin' Up! catalogue from now until 8pm Sunday night - the perfect chance if you have been waiting to buy a few things. Click here for details.

1 comment:

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Beautifully stylish card Jenny - just your style - Michelle