Tuesday 30 November 2010

Craft Class Gift Vouchers

Craft Class Gift Vouchers

If you are looking for something different this year, why not buy your friends a craft class experience gift voucher this year? You know you'll be buying a gift they will love, and they will enjoy spending it! If you'd like to receive one yourself, your family and friends can buy them from me too. They are available in a suggested denomination of £15.00 (this is likely to cover the cost of a general class but prices do vary - any difference can be paid later) or contact me for an alternative amount you require. You will receive your gift vouchers in a beautifully decorated envelope and they are valid for six months. Buy vouchers from the links on the right hand side of this blog.

Gift Vouchers for Stampin' Up! goodies

Last year, before I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I received lots of Stampin' Up! craft goodies for Christmas by using another demonstrator's wish list service and they were some of my favourite presents! I couldn't wait to start using my new stamps, inks and papers. If you know others who love crafting as much as me, you can buy them Stampin' Up! gift vouchers for Christmas to spend in the Stampin' Up! catalogue, or ask for them for yourself by forwarding the link to this message as a hint! Vouchers are valid for six months. Buy vouchers from the link to the right and view the catalogue there too.

Christmas Wish List Service


If you'd rather have Stampin' Up! presents to open on the big day (like me!) then don't forget you can submit your craft wish list to me of everything you'd like from the Stampin' Up! catalogue - then simply forward my details to your family and friends to get in contact with me. I will arrange for them to buy goodies to their required amount, and you will have lovely SU goodies to open at Christmas! Orders must be submitted ideally by Monday 6th December 2010 to be received in time.

Places left on my canvas craft class

Finally - I have takers for my canvas decorating class on Saturday 11th December so you still have time to book your place if you would like to come along and decorate a canvas to give as a present.

We will be decorating a 12 x 12inch square canvas which can hang on the wall, using your personal photographs. (Please note the photograph is an example only and is not the canvas we will be making in the class).

When: Saturday December 11th
Where: My house
Time: 2.30pm - 5pm Canvas Gift Class
Price: £15 per person

If you like the sound of receiving any of the above, forward the link to this message to your family and friends today. I'd still love Stampin' Up! gifts for Christmas and I'm a demonstrator!

No comments: