Friday 12 November 2010

Would you like to give a handmade present this Christmas?

Hi everyone,

I’m getting ready for my big Christmas Craft Day tomorrow and I know lots of you who are coming are very excited! For those of you who can’t make it, (and also those of you who can!), I’m now taking bookings for my next classes on Saturday December 11th.
(Please note the photograph is an example only and is not the canvas we will be making in the class).


Would you like to give a handmade present this Christmas? We will be decorating a large 12 x 12inch square canvas which can hang on the wall - they make lovely gifts when you use personal photographs. This class is in the afternoon and I will also be running a cardmaking class in the morning. You can book a place on both of these classes to make a day of crafting, or you can choose to come to the canvas class or the cardmaking class separately.

You have two weeks left to book your place on this class – bookings will close on Sunday 28th November to allow me to order the kits in. As this is so close to Christmas, I will only run this either of these classes if there are enough takers but it is the perfect chance to bag yourself one of those ‘special’
Details:

When: Saturday December 11th
Where: Gidea Park
Time: 11am -1.30pm Cardmaking - £15
Time: 2.30pm - 5pm Canvas Gift Class £15
Come to both classes for the day - £30

Canvases are a beautiful way of displaying your photographs and make a perfect gift, or to hang in your hallway if you can't bear to part with it! We will be making a 12x12" square canvas each in this class using your own photograph.

To book your place email me today!

No comments: