Saturday 1 October 2011

New catalogue out today! Free P&P for 7 days ONLY - order from 9am Sat

Hoorah - the brand new catalogue for Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 is out today!

Click on the catalogue to view it online...


I have a special offer for my customers for 7 days only - FREE P&P on all orders for the next 7 days only - that's a saving of £4.95! Offer expires midnight Fri 7th October.

I am taking orders from 9am! You can view the catalogue online by clicking the above link, but I would highly recommend ordering your own copy as they are just wonderful to have in your hands.

Do you want to be one of the first people in the UK to get your hands on a copy of the new catalogue and idea book? It's a fantastic idea book which I refer to all the time when I am looking for inspiration. With a RRP of £5.95, I am offering these, posted to you for just £4.95! Just click on the Paypal link to the right to order one and I'll get it straight out to you. As you will already know, these are more than just a catalogue, it is now my favourite replacement for a craft magazine as there are so many wonderful projects in them each year, I've kept all of my old copies!

I am happy to accept Bank Transfers and Cheques too, so if you don't want to use Paypal, it doesn't mean you have to miss out!

Ordering and spreading the cost

So... take a long hard look at the brand new catalogue and send me your orders - I am taking orders from 9am today! You can email me or phone me with your orders and you can make your payment to me by internet transfer, paypal, cheque or credit card (over the phone).

If there is alot in the catalogue that you would like, and would prefer to spread the cost of your items over several months but still get the benefit of the hostess freebies then get in contact with me about my Stampers Six club - all it needs is six members, committed to spending £25 each per month for six months, and you will get the free hostess benefits! At the start of the six months you also get a catalogue for free!

Don't forget - FREE P&P on all orders direct to your door for the next 7 days - saving £4.95! Let me know if you have any questions.

Jenny x

No comments: