Wednesday 7 February 2007

I'm ready for the second round of snow so far this year...
In the mean time, here is a quick make card that I said I would post using my Stitched Up papers below. It really was just a quick one so nothing fancy, but just one idea of what you can do with them. Karen (Scrapdolly) posted a layout on her blog using them and it was lovely. I then remembered the Blonde Moments papers which I just haven't managed to cut up yet, I can't bear it as they are too lovely, but I knew those hearts on the papers would be lovely on cards too so I made a quick one using those as well. Always seems to be about quick cards these days unless I am making a magazine project.

Have you seen the new ranges of stamps that Blonde Moments are now selling too? There are a few things I have been meaning to order lately and they are definitely one of them. That, and the journalling stamps where you stamp a lined area right onto your scrapbook layout for you to add your journalling.

Happy blizzards!

Jenny

No comments: