Monday 5 February 2007

Is it Monday already?

The weekends always fly by so quickly and it seems to be Monday again before I know it! Friday wasn't so good as I noticed my car was making a very loud noise, and ended up paying for a new exhaust - a very expensive lunch break out! I had a good weekend though, dinner out in the evening and a girly night out on Saturday, all staying over at a friend's house. She certainly spoiled us. It was the first time in a long time that we have all got ready together, doing hair and make-up with the odd glass or two of wine. It was back to work today, into a magazine project on shrink plastic, grrrr.... that easy material that never, ever goes wrong!

Here is my second set of papers that I designed for Craft Creations, for anyone that hasn't seen them yet. This is the Stitched Up range, and my favourite by far is SR035P. My second favourite is SR030P. Or is the other way round?!? I can't decide. Each sheet has machine stitching in various patterns and the jumbo hearts and flowers are great for cutting out and using as embellishments. I will post a photo tomorrow of a card I have made, but I don't have any layouts that I can share where I have used them yet. I must get round to having a go at some of the scrapbooking dares that I am always reading - I will put them on my to-do list! I hope you all had good weekends,

Jenny

2 comments:

Cath said...

Gorgeous papers, love the colours!

Clare said...

I still have these to make something with for you - will try have a play this weekend if I can! x