Thursday 1 February 2007

Who stole my sleep?

Well as I predicted, last night did turn into a late one as I worked on getting my clay project finished until 2.30am. I'm a bit of a night owl, and needs must when the deadlines loom. I paid for it today though as I had to take great Uncle Alf for a hospital check-up before rushing back to get it packaged and posted off, and had a headache all day. Still, all done and gone, and as promised, here is a sneak peak of what I have been doing. You will have to wait for the published feature in Papercraft Essentials for the full picture!

Talking of Great Uncle Alf, here is a layout of him that was returned to me today, published a few months ago in Simply Cards & Papercraft. I don't go for the heritage style layouts often but I really liked the way this one turned out. What I was pleased about was getting all of the journalling down in print, as he often says snippets of where he worked and what he used to do but I could never remember the details, so now we have a record of it to know for sure. I saw on the Digi Dares site that the current challenge is to interview someone and record it on a layout, even though this kind of fits with that, I'd like to do a proper layout, interview style. The question is, who do I choose to interview???

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Love the page of Uncle Alf and totally identify with that