Monday 8 February 2010

Delilah Golightly...

It's been a chaotic few weeks, but I'm able to show you the first of a few sets of cards i've made very sporadically, and only just finished off yesterday. If I make cards in bulk I tend to make the main parts of the cards, and the greetings get left until the end and sit on the side for a while, waiting for completion. Do you do that?


But before I do, let me share this little beauty which is for my niece (obvious, I know). It did happen to be a bit of a rushed job so please excuse the smudging and general lack of polish! The gorgeous little doll embellishment 'Delilah Golightly' is thanks to the lovely Kirsty Wiseman - which can be downloaded ***for free*** because she is generous like that! You can download it **here**. I'm sure she would love to see what you have made with it if you do create something. My niece is going to love it and Kirsty posted this bang on time for when I needed it. Thanks Kirsty!

No comments: