Thursday 4 February 2010

So it seems I need...

... a Stamp-a-ma-jig!

I've been a bit daft, I must have changed the settings on my blog recently when I was having a look at something, so I was a little bit sad that a fab crafter had not come to my rescue to tell me how to use this set and that I was just going to have to try again with lots of patience... but I was wrong! I hadn't realised I had 13 comments from you lovely ladies waiting to be moderated, I must have switched off my email notifications by accident. Thank you!!

In a way, it's actually been nice as so many of you have replied with helpful comments and if you had seen the ones before, you might not have done so. So a big thank you to everyone who has offered me help and it seems to be one conclusion only! I will look into this now.

I consider myself quite an experienced crafter as in that I've been doing it for many years, and it was my career doing magazine projects, shows, products etc but stamping is not something I was ever that experienced at personally. Until Stampin' Up! drew me in. It seems I have a lot to learn! You can buy these from your nearest Stampin' Up! demonstrator - here

Thanks for all your help ladies, rather than post my disaster attempt at wrong stamping, hopefully I'll be able to post some successes soon instead! (I thought it couldn't be the only one having that problem...)

1 comment:

AuroraDawn said...

I hope you've ordered your SAMJ and that it arrives soon, I promise you once you start using it you'll wonder how you ever stamped without one LOL

Best Wishes

Dawn
xxx