Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day, whatever they are doing. Ours didn't quite go to plan, but we had a nice day in a funny sort of way and I received a lovely card. I also had the opportunity to give this cute card, using my Stampin' Up! set.

The inspiration came from the card in the SU catalogue, with a bit of inspiration from a card by Natalie O'Shea too, all rolled into one. The only thing is I used a standard size card but I felt it was a bit too small in the end! But my larger cards are just too big. I like the square cards the most - perhaps because they are in between.

What have you all been up to? That's it for my creativeness the last week or two but we'll see what creeps up soon. I also haven't had time to list my craft books for sale on here but I will do that soon too.

No comments: