Sunday 24 October 2010

Congrats

Here's a celebration card that I made recently using my new lovely stationery style punch - I love the notebook look! It's the Stampin' Up! punch coupled with some SU stripey ribbon and card. I've used a set of the SU sentiments with Chocolate Chip ink and then the oval and scalloped oval punches too. I sometimes look at other's cards and wonder what products they have used so next post, I'll show you the punches that I used for this card!

I had a table at a second hand craft sale on Saturday and managed to do reasonably well selling off some of my unwanted craft items! I have a ton left so I might hold an open house at mine at some point to see if I can clear some more, they are just too nice to give away!

**My new takeaway Christmas Craft Kit**

Perfect for those of you who cannot get to my classes. This Christmas Jingle kit contains all you need to create eight Christmas cards and a gift box from the comfort of your own home.


The kit comes complete with detailed instructions to guide you through the process of making each item – so what are you waiting for – get started on your Christmas crafting today! The kit is priced at £14.99 and P&P is £2.99. Order this festive Christmas Jingle kit by emailing me (address on the right).



From your own supplies you will need your own Christmas greeting word stamps (as many crafters already have their own), your own adhesives and cutting tools and an optional Big shot die cutting machine to create the red swirls (this is optional and can be omitted).


I still have a couple of places left on my Christmas Craft Day - Saturday November 13th. We will be making all these yummy items below including a scrapbook page, eight cards, a gift box, a gift bag and a note pad.

Details of this exciting event:

Location: Gidea Park, Essex
Time: 11-4 PM
Price: £30 per person
Learn new craft skills with like minded friends (no experience necessary)
Enter the raffle to win exciting craft prizes!

Email me if you would like one of those places left - it is £10 deposit per person.

x

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, love the punch:0) xx