Sunday 17 October 2010

Yesterday we crafted...

Yesterday was the first of my festive days for 2010, as a group attended my Christmas Craft Day! It was really good fun - this is how the table was set up...


Each person had a kit full of the Stampin' Up! Christmas Jingle kit, a brown gift bag, a notepad, brown ribbon, green ribbon, gold cord, brads, extra sheets of red, brown and green card and of course... some refreshments!

I borrowed this idea from Natalie O'Shea, my team leader for Stampin' Up! and decorated a water bottle and a muffin wrapped in celophane with some SU ribbon to tie it up.

This is a photograph of the kit up close - this is my favourite Christmas paper set in the catalogue as its so modern and lovely design of papers and die cut stickers.

And here are the lovely goodies we made! Eight square cards, a red gift box which holds the cards, a scrapbook page, a gift bag and a shopping list note pad. Would you like to join us in making these? I am running this class again in November (Saturday 13th) and I have just a few places left so if you would like to come along, just drop me a line!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a fantastic time, thansk for a lovely day.