Thursday 28 October 2010

Thank you card

Here's another card I made using a similar colour scheme to the last one, and mainly the same tools aswell! Sometimes I'm a little jealous of all the great crafters who manage to update their blogs so well, I can't fit that in or make the wonderful cards but I make what I can as I go along and this is one of those...

A simple stamped sentiment, aswell as the oval and scalloped oval punches. Of course the fab spiral punch too which gives the paper edge look. And as promised, here is a piccy of the tools I used as sometimes I long to see **exactly** what others have used! All Stampin' Up! items of course, what else?
I'm off to one of my best friend's weddings this weekend and I cannot wait! And then next week - Stampin' Up! European convention at Addington Palace! That is also going to be fab a rooney, I'll back with more details about that next week. If I have time I need to make some swaps for that between now and then!


No comments: