- Brown, white and yellow card
- ‘Dasher’ stamp
- Swirl stamp from ‘Trendy Trees’ set
- Chocolate Chip stamp pad
- Whisper White craft stampin’ pad
- Square scallop punch
- Eyelet border punch
- Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals foam pads
1. Stamp your Dasher stamp in Chocolate Chip ink onto white card. Punch out the design using the scallop punch.
2. Use the swirl stamp with the white stamp pad to stamp the design repeatedly across the brown card blank.
3. Trim a piece of yellow card to fit the width of your card blank and use the eyelet border punch to create the pretty edge. Tie brown ribbon into a knot around the yellow card.
4. Attach the Dasher square to the top of the card blank using the foam pads and do the same with the yellow card to complete your creation.
These stamps can be adapted to suit different cards – simply change the Dasher stamp for a birthday stamp or other design. All of these supplies are available from Stampin’ Up
New Christmas Take Away Class!
Perfect for those of you who cannot get to my classes! This Christmas Jingle kit contains all you need to create eight Christmas cards and a gift box from the comfort of your own home.
The kit comes complete with detailed instructions to guide you through the process of making each item – so what are you waiting for – get started on your Christmas crafting today! The kit is priced at £14.99 and P&P is £2.99. Order this festive Christmas Jingle kit by emailing me (address on the right).
From your own supplies you will need your own Christmas greeting word stamps (as many crafters already have their own), your own adhesives and cutting tools and an optional Big shot die cutting machine to create the red swirls (this is optional and can be omitted).
That’s all until next time – feel free to pass this free project idea onto friends and family.