Wednesday 5 January 2011

Free 'Thank You Sentiments' Download

As promised, I wanted to say thank you for all your support and interest during 2011 and what better way to do that with something FREE? I've created some digital sentiments for you to download and use in your crafting... take a look:

I've created them so that you can fit as many on an A4 sheet to print as possible, noone likes to waste lovely card do they? You can print these onto ordinary paper, craft paper, any of your thin card that fits through your printer or even those special printer fabric sheets or clear sticker sheets - whatever takes your fancy. This set is all in brown - one of my favourite crafting colours!

And here (and above) are some deliciously simple ways to use them - all you need is some card and ribbon and you have a quick make card to hand at all times - perfect for those unexpected thank you's. This card below used the lovely Stampin' Up! taffeta ribbon (I just love the quality of this!) and a Stampin' Up! button and cardstock.

And one more, featuring one of my favourite punch tools - the corner rounder! I've used the lovely thick Stampin' Up! chocolate chip ribbon on this card.

And if that freebie and inspiration isn't enough, how about them in some bright rainbow colours?


Click on the image for basic jpg files or email me on the address to the right to receive these files as high quality PDF's which you can print as A4 sheets again and again!

Please note - these are strictly for personal use only, any other use will require written consent from me.

I hope you enjoy these - do show me what you make with them, and you might even make it onto my blog!

Don't forget the special Sale-a-bration is now on with Stampin' Up! and you can earn a fantastic free stamp set (or four!) just by spending £45 in the catalogue, how tempting is that?

No comments: