Friday 21 January 2011

Pretty folded pink card

This was a commissioned card for a 60th birthday so I thought it would be perfect for the new Sale-a-bration Sweet Summer stamp set. I've used one of the free stamps to create a background using Chocolate Chip ink, and then I've created the flowers in a similar way to before. I've used Old Olive ink for the stalks (stamped using a Stamp-a-majig so I could get it all lined up!) and then stamped the top of the flower in Chocolate Chip. See my step by step on a couple of posts below for how to colour the flowers.

The centre is a button with some card threaded through (to look like twine). And of course the lovely corner rounder punch for a nice finish.

The Sale-a-bration stamp sets that you get free are only available for a limited amount of time and you won't be able to buy them, so if you are feeling tempted make sure you get them before the offer finishes.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

your card is gorgeous - very classy best wishes Lesley x