Thursday 20 January 2011

Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration Card

I haven't stopped playing with my Sale-a-bration free stamp sets yet - I'm onto my second set now and these are **really** easy to use as each one coordinates perfectly with one of the Stampin' Up! punches.
Here's the stamp I've been playing with - it's from the Punch Bunch set and matches with the scalloped circle punch. It's really easy to use too as you can stamp it all in one colour using an ink pad, or if you have the markers you can colour in different parts of the stamps with different colours. It looks very cool when stamped onto white card!

I've focused on blues for this card so I've used light Bashful Blue for most of the stamp and Night Of Navy to highlight just the words. Here's the finished mini cards I've been making!

Don't forget you can earn this stamp as one of a set, and there are four sets to choose from, one set free with each order of £45 or more from the Stampin' Up! catalogue.

No comments: