Tuesday 2 March 2010

Food related post...

I'm hoping someone can help me with this (dodgy i-phone picture!) - I'm desperate to find out where on earth you can buy tiny little tins that are suitable for making mini cheesecakes, such as these....!

They are so cute and I really want to make them, but I cannot find any small tins anywhere that have loose bottoms. Can anyone recommend them to me? I thought Lakeland might have some but they didn't seem to.

So, having been experimenting with lots of homemade cooking recently, here are just a few of the things we've made... (and were all successful, I might add!)

Filo pastry prawns...

Minced beef Wellington...

which looked like this when cut...
And chocolate fondand dessert with vanilla ice cream, yum yum....

Photography has been back on my mind alot recently as I've been very disappointed with only being able to take photographs at night in the dark, and they are such poor quality. But I also really need to scrub up on my outdoor daytime photography as I look at other's blogs and long to take pictures as good as them. Anyone recommend any good, easy courses?

x

1 comment:

Kate said...

On the TV I've seen them making them in metal rings no bottoms at all. Lakeland have several sizes including one that's called 'deep presentation rings'. Hope that helps ** Kate **