Friday 18 March 2011

Bridesmaids gifts


When I was thinking of how to ask my bridesmaids if they would like to be just that, I probably would have given them each a card as that's my speciality! But one of my very close friends had recently asked us to be her bridesmaid's in that way, so I set to thinking of something different.
I wanted a creative angle on it - and I eventually had a lightbulb moment of these chocolate slabs from Thorntons! I bought these for the three adults and asked them to personalise each one with my question, and then thought of something more appropriate for my younger ones.

I thought sweets would be more appropriate so I found these cute gift bags in Sainsbury's, filled them with mixed sweets and tied them with pretty ribbon and a crafty tag, featuring the same question. I also made one for my nephew to be usher too. Each of the gifts was met with gasps and screams so I think they were well received!

No comments: