Saturday 19 March 2011

Swaps


I didn't really know what swaps for were some time but I eventually learned - they are when a group of crafty people get together, they make one project in multiples (so if it's a group of 15, each person makes 15 of their own item) then at the craft gathering everyone 'swaps' one of each with everyone else. The result? Everyone leaves with 15 different samples for inspiration!
Today I've been at my team training for Stampin' Up! so thought I'd share what my swaps were - my favourite colours of pink and brown of course! I've used the free hostess stamp that you can earn by holding a party or putting in orders over £150, with different coloured cards and a border punch which I love! The stamp I coloured in using my marker pens so that I could colour one part of the stamp in pink and the other in brown.

No comments: