Thursday 10 March 2011

New tote bag

I've needed some good 'portable' storage for all my craft tools for a while now - at the moment I have a great spinning tool holder on my craft desk, but it's too heavy to carry around and since I've started up my craft classes again, I've been in desperate need of something to hold everything that I can just grab and go!

So when I went along to the Stampin' Up! convention at the end of last year, they had this lovely tote bag based on a set of their patterned papers - who could resist?! They sold out very fast though - and this event is solely open to SU demonstrators so you can imagine the frenzy to get hold of one! We could order one at the event and it followed some time later - and now I have it filled with my wonderful goodies. It's already been useful to taking place to place so it was definitely worth the investment. What do you keep your craft items in? I'm always keen to know anything about storage so send me your links and I can share them here!

Don't forget the March Frenzy offer from Stampin' Up! where you can get up to 30% off of SU products - limited time only! Contact me with anything that takes your fancy to order - details can be found here

No comments: