Wednesday 23 March 2011

Designer Series Paper Stack

I've finally got my hands on the lovely spotted patterned papers from Stampin' Up! - aren't they lovely? I can't wait to get using them on my cards.

This is the 'Subtles' collection - there is a large pack for each of the four colour sets and it's a huge 12x12 stack of papers - two of each design (double sided, spotted, striped, floral and more) so there's just so much in it, this is going to last me for ages! You will see these appearing in my Saturday craft class.


I had my team training last Saturday and we had a good laugh as always. It starts with some business training in the morning and a demonstration, then we make samples ALL afternoon - it's great! Most of our samples that we made were using items from the mini catalogue so I can't show you those until April 1st!


I'm off to look for some inspiration to see projects where these papers have been used now. Soooo much information coming up over the next week or two so do keep checking back - I'll be updating my blog with virtual hostess club information on how you can earn free goodies, my next few classes that are coming up, and don't forget...


**the all-important new mini catalogue of course** if you would like a copy in the post simply email me using my address on the right and I'll make sure you get a copy come April 1st. TRUST ME, you don't want to miss out on getting one of these as it's full of some great stuff.


I have my craft class on Sunday for Mother's Day so need to prepare 12 kits for my attendees - still a couple of spare places going too if you are a late booker...

No comments: