Wednesday 30 March 2011

Class Fun

Here are some photos (courtesy of Pat - thanks!) of the craft class on Saturday. I was that busy that I didn't stop to take any! We had quite a few people who had not attended before, and some new to crafting too, so it was really good fun to share the hobby with others! The great news it that they all enjoyed it too!
The centre we hire is lovely so it makes it a comfortable and fun afternoon.


Lots of stamping, laughter and new tips and tricks learned, although I don't get to make anything it's always good fun for me and I'm so pleased when everyone leaves with something they are proud of!


Here are Pat's completed items - I love this colour scheme - it's So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Certainly celery. Here is a complete list of what we used - and I have to thank Monica Gale for lending me the dimensions for the treat box too - thank you!


Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron (yellow), Certainly Celery (green), Whisper White (p82-85)

Stampin’ Write Marker pens – Pretty in Pink, So Saffron (yellow), Certainly Celery (green) – some of you used ‘Melon Mambo’ which was the lovely bright pink (p82-85)

Ink pads – Chocolate Chip (p85)

Stamp sets – Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (p77), Just Believe (p57)

Border Punch –Eyelet Border (p105)

Ribbon – Taffeta 1cm (p96)

A yellow button


Candle

Cardstock - Certainly Celery (p82-85)

Patterned Paper – Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack Subtles (p82)

Ribbon – Pretty in Pink satin (p83)


Treat Holder

Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron (yellow), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (p82-85)

Border Punch –Eyelet Border (p105) or Scallop Edge Border (p105)

Linen Thread (p96)

Ribbon – Pretty in Pink satin (p83)

Stamps – Free hostess set ‘Afterthoughts’ when you host a party or put in orders of over £150 in any other way

Stampin’ Write Marker pens – Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip


On another note, here is a lovely card made by my team leader for me - I love this colour, especially the way the fabulous friend stamp has been embossed in white, it leaves a lovely raised edge and texture. And I always love the spotty papers too!


1 comment:

Rach Miller said...

Love the spotty paper, glad the class went well Jen, Rach x