Thursday 1 October 2009

I'm still awake...

Wow, so many comments from all of you, I have hardly had a chance to read them all. Thank you all for visiting! I had a wonderful time with this challenge and really enjoyed using the new Christmas stamps and products, and it was so much faster to create using these materials that I realised it would be!

It certainly was a challenge for me as at I love to use scalloped edges and punches (I wish I had thought of doing what Lousette had done!), lovely buttons and crystals for texture, decorative edge scissors etc and I didn’t have any of those from Stampin’ Up! so I had to work out of my comfort zone a little. But I enjoyed this challenge so much and I think that is partly because it was a refreshing break not having any theme to stick to – I could be truly creative and make whatever I felt like! That was such a nice change.

So I will be back later when I have a bit more time – for the all important Stampin’ Up! prizes to give away!!!

No comments: