Saturday 3 October 2009

what next?

So when do you ladies receive your new Stampin' Up! orders that you've placed? I was thinking about how much of a success this blog hopping event was and how much everyone seemed to enjoy it, and was thinking that there is nothing to stop you guys that are demonstrated from doing your own between you! You could each pass a box of goodies onto each other or something similar.

Thank you to everyone who came over here to have a look at my work, and for all of the comments that you left, I really enjoyed taking part.

This was what my craft desk looked like when I set up to begin the blog event... I'd love to see some links to what any of you make with your new orders - so please let me know your links and I will come over and have a look! I had no idea that my kit was going to be Christmas themed, and that was actually a huge help so while all of my SU materials are out on my craft desk I might make some good progress on the rest of my Christmas cards....!

2 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

It was great to see what you all came up with! I've just joined up as a demo and have just done my first order so hopefully will get some Christmas cards done soon myself too! lol

AuroraDawn said...

Hi Jenny, it was great to see all your wonderful creations on Launch night. I placed my order on the 1st and hope to receive my order sometime early next week.

A few of us over on In Love With Stamping http://www.inlovewithstamping.com/forum/
do card swaps the latest is Christmas themed, we always use SU products as we use them in our demonstrations or sometimes just for inspiration.

I'll keep popping back to see what you're up to, love what you did the other night :O)

Dawn.