Friday 23 October 2009

Time flies!

Wow, time has just disappeared these last few weeks, with a busy work, a house move in the family, lots of social things - so I haven't been able to blog for a while. And disappointingly, I still haven't got back to my lovely Stampin' Up! Christmas stamps either.

I would like to say a thank you to the Stampin' Up! press office as I received a lovely little card in the post to say thank you for taking part in the blog hop challenge event - it was my pleasure! I've seen more people signing up to be SU demonstrators recently too, I must say, the demonstrator's package has been enough to make me consider it and I didn't even have it in mind!
Are you looking for a nice way to deliver a gift and card in one this year? If your friends or families like jewellery, then these are easy presents to incorporate into your cards. I've decorated a card in the usual way - patterned paper, scalloped edges etc, and then I've created two circles and punched a hole through the centre of each. If this is already attached to your card blank when you do this, it's easy - simply hook the earrings through the holes and voila! A quick card and present in one.

No comments: