Tuesday 1 June 2010

**New cardmaking and scrapbooking classes coming soon**

I am going to be holding new cardmaking and scrapbooking classes from July, so if you live in Essex and are interested in finding out more information please email me for details at

They will be held in Barking, so easily accessible for anyone in Romford/Gidea Park/Goodmayes/Ilford etc.

I have shared this project before but I just came across the photographs again and realised how much I just loved, loved, loved this project - so thought I'd share it again! I think I have different blog readers to what I used to, so it might be new for many of you.


This was a project I created for Crafts Beautiful magazine, using a blank brown Paperchase album. I used BasicGrey papers and fibres, and some chipboard letters for the title.


Each double page spread has patterned papers and a month of dates printed from the computer, all with inked edges. The right hand page of each spread has a stitched pocket to hold birthday cards for those marked on the left page. I just love this range of papers, so gorgeously girly. The letters for each month were die-cut on the Big Shot machine.



The final page has a page for notes and any general cards that might be needed throughout the year. The pages all come out of the spiral bound book, which enabled me to stitch onto each one. I'll share some cards that I made to coordinate with this book in my next post.



No comments: