Monday 7 June 2010

Celebrity spotting

This is a very simple card but one that I really love! I really enjoy using 3d materials in my craft work, particularly buttons, and the textured cards seem to attract people too. The blue of these buttons stand out really well against the white background and the stitching adds an extra element of texture which finishes off the card nicely. The only thing I find hard is letting go of so many buttons from my button jars on one card!

We’ve just enjoyed a lovely weekend in East Sussex with the Souza’s and were very lucky with the weather! That meant we were able to enjoy being outside with crazy golf, the beach, nice meals and fun card games. We went into a lovely little backstreet gift shop in Rye which was tiny, and who should we find as our only other company in there - Paul McCartney and his daughter! What an unexpected addition to our day.

No comments: