Wednesday 9 June 2010

Cards for teachers

As it's coming to that time of year, I thought I'd share some 'thank you teacher' cards that I made for a magazine project some time back. These are made using Karen Foster patterned papers and rub-on transfers, but you could use your own teacher image stamps, stickers or downloaded pictures. I've also used random letter tiles, staples, ribbon etc from my old collections which you can find any to match your projects.

You'll have to excuse the American spelling on the rub-ons but I love the ruler, especially how it coordinates with the coloured paper clips, taken from my normal stationery. I've also used an Autumn Leaves flourish stamp on the second card here, that stamp never tires. I have more in this collection so will share them over the coming days. (Does anyone know why blogger sometimes rotates your images for no reason? When it does, I can't seem to get it back, even if I rotate the original!).

Don't forget to check back here for my cardmaking and scrapbooking classes in Essex coming soon!

No comments: