Wednesday 30 June 2010

Final bookings for my cardmaking class...

This week is your last chance to sign up to my cardmaking class! If you have been thinking of trying some stamping and papercrafts but are not sure where to start, then come along and give it a try - my cardmaking class is on Monday July 12th (7.30 - 9.30pm) and you have until this coming Monday (5th) to book your place. My craft classes are taking place at my house in Essex. If you want some inspiration to revive your crafting hobby, this kit is a good place to start with lovely pastel card and embellishments.

The class will guide you through all of the steps to take home these three cards and a tag, fully completed, plus you get to keep the remaining contents of your kit. In this class you will have the chance to try lots of Stampin' Up! products such as those featured below...

(these are not being used for this class, but are an example)
Stampin' Up! products include stamps, ink pads, ribbons, embellishments such as buttons, patterned papers, punches - and they are all so easy to use which is why I love them and use them!
If you'd like to join me, book your place (on the right) today. Class places need to be booked by Monday at the latest. After this date, you can enquire for last minute bookings but these may not be possible as I order the kits in advance.

1 comment:

Kirsty.A said...

Good luck with your class. I was thinking of doing a similar thing with jewellery making. Will be interested to read how it goes