Friday 4 June 2010

New cardmaking classes in Essex - dates announced

Are you looking for some craft classes to attend in Essex? If so, you’ll be pleased to hear that I am now holding new craft classes for both cardmaking and scrapbooking. The dates for my first cardmaking classes are as follows:

Mon 26 July – evening class
Thurs 19 Aug – evening class
Mon 6th Sept – evening class

We will be using Stampin’ Up products in these classes and they will be suitable for all levels of crafters including those new to the hobby. If you are interested in more information about these classes email me (my address is to the right) and I will let you know further information when it is available. Scrapbooking dates will be announced soon!

So I've shared the birthday book in my previous post, and here are the stamping cards that finish off the project for Crafts Beautiful magazine.

Continuing with the stitching theme on the BasicGrey papers, I've again inked the edges and layered the patterned papers. I've used cake themed stamps that are so worn out they now barely work, lol!

This slim card has glitter added to the cake for a bit of sparkle. Still love this project, and haven't lost my love of pink and brown as a colour combination yet!

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Lovely cards, lots of inspiration. So good to see a card that isn't square, he he, (I think I needed a change too) xx