Sunday 13 June 2010

School Days


This is the final card from the school collection, I love the little wooden own - which is actually a wooden laser carved button. I've also used the 7gypsies book tape which I love with the alphabet all across them.


This then inspired the following layout about my school days:

Again I've used the Karen Foster rub-ons and patterned paper and the 7gypsies book tape. I kept it very simple with tags pointing in different directions and some coloured paper clips. I love the fact that I found this card a year or two ago in a drawer - I still remember making it for my mum when I was in infant school and I'd completely filled the aperture of the card with kisses, then decided I only wanted them around the outside of my photo so I painstakingly sat and rubbed them all out again! I loved being creative back then but some things never change as the drawings are supposed to be chocolates and flowers and its clear I still can't draw, even today!




No comments: